The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for managing the overall blockchain development domain of Belfrics, which will include developing new prototypes, pilots, and productions application using the latest Blockchain technologies. He will be responsible for managing a team of engineers from various domains to effectively carve out highly effective blockchain solutions.
- Design and implement distributed software systems and decentralized protocols
- Develop enterprise software applications and platforms using blockchain technologies
- Provide technical leadership on Blockchain technologies
- Well qualified in the relevant domain.
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL database.
- Highly experienced in developing software using C, C+, C++, Python, Clojure.
- Understanding the cryptographic principles based on Bitcoin 2.0, Ethereum and Blockchain technologies.
Eligible candidates can send
- A detailed resume or linkedin profile
- A brief writeup on your experience in major software development project.
- A brief write up on your view on Blockchain technology and your level of understanding for the technology.
- A write up on a blockchain related project (if applicable)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org